VenueOps is the new standard for arena & stadium booking software.
Designed with the workflow of arenas and stadiums in mind, VenueOps streamlines all the moving parts that make a great event possible. This venue booking software may be simple, but it’s not a light-weight. VenueOps can handle the most complex, detailed events while your experience remains intuitive and easy. Enjoy unlimited users and more efficiency at your arena or stadium with VenueOps.
We’re proud to serve our venue booking software to over 1,000 venues worldwide, including some of the most iconic arenas and stadiums:
“We love the ease of use of VenueOps and look forward to working with the team at EventBooking.”
Jerry Goldman, United Center
“We’ve been with EventBooking for the past decade and now have reason to look forward to another decade.”
John Roberts, ExtraMile Arena
The Arena & Stadium Software Solution
Compatible across all browsers and mobile devices, VenueOps is intuitively designed to manage sales, booking, contracting, resource allocation and management, event production, event financials and more. If Excel sheets and Word documents aren’t cutting it, or your current venue booking software is a hindrance rather than a help—it’s time to consider VenueOps as the venue management software your arena / stadium needs.
World-Class Calendar Management
The backbone of our software is an easy-to-use booking calendar designed to streamline communication at your arena or stadium.
- Manage your tentative and confirmed dates with flexible views—including month view, grid view, day view, and avails view
- Organize individual games within a series or season
- Display announce dates, pre-sale dates, and on-sale dates
- Customized view settings may be saved and optionally shared with the rest of your team (i.e event types, color coding, event/contract status)
- Integrates with Google calendar, Outlook calendar, and Apple calendar
- Embed a public-facing availability calendar on your website for prospects to access
Mobile Access at no Extra Charge
A smooth mobile experience was front-of-mind when we developed VenueOps.
- Every feature of VenueOps is fully functional on your phone
- Check venue avails on the go and easily share them with prospects
- Send proposals and contracts, navigate event details, and delegate tasks—even away from your desk.
Sales CRM & Account Management
The VenueOps CRM features robust, space-selling tools that handle everything from lead capture to contracting and business intelligence reporting.
- Manage business from inquiry to event finalization
- Track progress towards sales goals
- Manage clients, contacts, and tasks for everyday follow-up
- Generate proposals and contracts
- DocuSign integration for e-signing
Event Management & Operations
Improved efficiency and communication translates to a better work experience for your staff and service to your clients, especially for event management and operations.
- Manage timelines and requirements across departments
- Delegate and manage tasks from start to finish
- Generate event orders and custom event documents
- Restrict or enable users to see each document you upload
- Collaborate in real-time on your mobile device
- Assign internal staff to specific events (i.e Event Manager, Catering Manager, Technical Manager)
Track and allocate charges across multiple invoices, compare estimated vs. actual revenue, and track individual performance metrics such as gross ticket sales, per cap F&B, and comp tickets.
- Analyze event profit & loss
- Create invoices across events
- Manage taxes and discounts
- Restrict access to relevant staff only
- Include multiple tenant events on one invoice if desired
- Easily integrate with best-in-class financial systems
Dashboards & Reporting
See what is and isn’t making your facility successful by generating customized reports within VenueOps. More than a booking program for today’s events, VenueOps offers business intelligence for tomorrow’s decisions.
- Analyze every aspect of your event
- Cross-event analysis (i.e Q1 vs. Q2, per event type, per market segment)
- Customizable dashboards for each department
- Export to multiple formats
Purchasing the right talent is easy with integrated artist research. View the following information from Pollstar, Facebook, Bandsintown, Songkick, and more—all in one convenient window.
- Social media metrics (followers, subscribers, etc.)
- Customize the view of your avails, then send them to prospective clients
- Tour histories
- Average ticket sales
- Average gross
- Upcoming and past events
INTEGRATE WITH THE “GREATS” OF EVENT TECH
“A jack of all trades and a master of none” is a phrase that should never apply to your venue management software. There’s value in focusing on what one does best, which is why we seamlessly integrate with the following software applications — some of the best names in SaaS and event technology:
DESIGNED FOR WORKFLOW, NOT WORK FRICTION
When we at EventBooking set out to develop VenueOps, our mission was to create an uncomplicated, yet capable, venue management tool. Our main objective is to improve communication and efficiency in every department of your facility. Prior to it’s debut, we spent a long time gathering feedback from event professionals such as yourself, and worked with rock-star beta clients to ensure we got it right. We also made sure to support VenueOps with exceptional (and free) customer service, which has since won multiple awards. We see ourselves as a service company first and foremost, who happens to provide incredible venue management software.
VenueOps is available through an annual subscription fee and a one-time setup fee, which is based on the scope of its custom configuration and use. Every account includes unlimited users that can access the system simultaneously, and unlimited customer support.
AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE
We’ll NEVER charge you for a service call or email. We also offer a continually updated Knowledge Base, which includes free tutorial videos and help-desk access. Because it’s so easy to implement and simple to learn, most venues are up and running with VenueOps anywhere between 8-16 weeks—the range depending on the size of your organization.
WORTHY OF YOUR TRUST
Your sensitive information is our top priority. We’ve been building and operating secure, high-powered calendar software for arenas, convention centers, stadiums, amphitheaters, and PACs for over 20 years without a single security breach. We serve over 1,000 venues across 24 countries and are 100% hosted with Amazon Web Services. Our staff is continuously monitoring and evaluating our security and performance.
Schedule A Demo
We love serving venues and our goal is to make your life easier. Please fill out this form. We’ll follow up as soon as possible to assess your needs and provide a pricing estimate. Thanks in advance!