WHAT HAPPENS AT EB LIVE?
Great question! This PDF provides some insight in addition to the information below, and can be shared with your coworkers!
Learn from the best! Connect, share strategies, and brainstorm new ideas from users who have fully adopted EventBooking.
Network with industry professionals and EventBooking partners during social events and the EventBooking office tour.
Meet the Team
Get to know us better and meet those who work behind-the-scenes.
During EB Live, there will be opportunities for you and your staff to sit down with an account manager for a one-on-one training of your account.
EB Live will host training sessions throughout the conference which will include beginner and advanced courses.
During EB Live, there will be many opportunities for attendees to view product demonstrations from EventBooking and our partners.
From Customers Like You
“The EventBooking Conference was very well organized in terms of the speaker lineup, the schedule’s timing, and mix of topics. It’s a great value; networking opportunities were wonderful and I took away a lot of tips and inspiration!”
Liz Herbert,Convention Center Sales Manager
Cajundome Convention Center
“EB Live was an incredible experience. I was most impressed by the genuine care and concern each EB employee has for the clients. The EB staff seems very much like a family, and the clients are long-distance members of that family. I left the conference truly believing that concerns and suggestions are heard and taken very seriously.”
Sue Rader, Assistant to the Executive Director
Wright State University Nutter Center
“Best conference I’ve ever been to. From the opening reception at the Sunsphere to the ending BBQ at the EB office, this conference was first rate!”
Jill White, Event Sales Administrator
Schedule of Events
Our opening reception will be held at the iconic World’s Fair Sunsphere (pictured above). This presents a wonderful opportunity to meet and get to know fellow industry professionals, while enjoying an unobstructed 360 degree view of the city.
The next two days will be filled with sessions and workshops custom-tailored to your needs and skill level.Download Schedule of Events
Tuesday, June 13
7:00-10:00 pm Opening Reception at the Sunsphere
Wednesday, June 14
8:30-9:00 Welcome/Opening Address
9:00-9:15 Getting the Most from EB Live
9:30-10:45 Roundtable IceBreaker
11:00-11:30 Industry Websites: Latest Innovations and Trends
11:30-12:00 Collaboration is the Future of Event Technology
1:15-5:25 Breakout Sessions
6:00-7:00 Tour of the Historic Tennessee Theatre
Thursday, June 15
8:30-10:05 Breakout Sessions
10:15-11:00 Help Desk Speed Sessions
11:15-12:00 Brainstorming/Debrief Sessions
12:00-1:30 Lunch and the Future of EventBooking
1:45-3:45 One-on-One Sessions
4:00-5:00 Closing Session
While You Are Here…
Be sure and check out some of these great events happening in or around Knoxville.
- Opening Reception at the Sunsphere.
- Market Square Farmers Market – Saturday open from 9am-2pm. An open-air farmers’ market located on Market Square in the heart of downtown Knoxville. Everything at the market is grown or made by a vendor in the East Tennessee region. Enjoy local food, entertainment, and crafts at the market on Saturday.
- Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge – Bring your family to Knoxville and check out one of the most popular places to visit in Tennessee. The whole region is packed with sights and entertainment for children and adults alike, perfect for day trips. Head to Dollywood, enjoy the beauty of the Great Smokey Mountains, or enjoy a live show and be back in Knoxville in time for dinner. Visit the official Gatlinburg website for more information.
Where to Eat
- Cafe 4 Refined Southern classics, wine & beer
- Tupelo honey Contemporary southern comfort food with a creative twist
- Jig and Reel Cozy pub serving traditional meals & libations with live Scottish, Irish & Appalachian music.
- Babalu Tacos and Tapas Snacks, small plates or delicious bites meant to be shared.
- Downtown Grill and Brewery Pub-style menu ranging from pastas to Mexican cuisine to seafood to the finest steaks
- Yassin’s Falafel House Lebanese, Mediterranean, gyros, falafel
- Trio Cafe Eclectic American grub
- Adopo Pizza
- J.C. Holdway Natural, locally-sourced, pure American cuisine
- Emilia Italian cuisine
- Calhoun’s on the River American BBQ with an amazing view of the Tennessee River!
- Crown & Goose American bar, gastropub
- Nama Sushi The Soy Joy Roll or the Pizza Roll are highly recommended!
- The Stock and Barrel Burger and whisky bar
- Bistro at the Bijou Seasonal menu featuring made-from-scratch comfort food
- Kaizen Japanese fusion
- Pete’s Coffee Shop American café, diner
- Sweet P’s BBQ Carolina-inspired soul-food, pork, chicken, brisket, ribs
- Tomatohead Fresh, delicatessen pizza
- Cheapeake’s Eastern Shore-style seafood dishes
- Pretentious Brewing Company craft beer, house-made kombucha and sodas
- The French Market Sweet and savory crêpes & coffee
- Coffee & Chocolate Coffee, gourmet chocolate, truffles, and pastries
- Coolato Gelato Gelato & smoothies, paninis & salads
- Maker’s Doughnuts Handcrafted, small-batch gourmet donuts sure to cure your sweet tooth
What to See & Do
- Knoxville’s Urban Wilderness urban playground for hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners!
- Ijams Nature Center wildlife area & nature park, zip lining, ropes course
- Women’s Basket Ball Hall of Fame Honors men and women who have contributed to the sport of women’s basketball. Opened in 1999
- Museum of East Tennessee History Regional history is preserved in permanent & visiting exhibits of artifacts, art & Civil War items.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Only 40 minutes away from Knoxville, GSMNP offers beautiful hiking trails, sights, and years of natural history
- James White’s Fort Historic 18th-century settlement. More than 10,000 visitors tour the Fort each year and experience the frontier lifestyle through hands-on special events
- Market Square Pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall in which most suggestions are located. Great restaurants, shops, and people watching. If you’re here on Saturday be sure to check out the Farmer’s Market!
- Maple Hall BowlingSpirited 11-lane boutique bowling alley with ‘Big Lebowski’-inspired cocktails
- River Walk Premier waterfront destination for a nice stroll
- Farmer’s Market (Saturday)
- Suttree’s/Harrogat’s Lounge Play your favorite arcade games while sipping on your favorite high-gravity pints
- Knoxville Museum of Art Located near World’s Fair Park, the KMA presents the rich visual legacy of East Tennessee and new art from the region and beyond
- Visit Knoxville Visitors Center – From maps and information on tours and entertainment to locally made art and gifts
Where to Shop
- Mast General Store Retailer selling a broad selection of goods, including food, apparel & outdoor gear
- Nothin Too Fancy mall, family run t-shirt & gift shop that specializes in providing comfy, vintage style t-shirts & one of a kind items.
- Earth To Old City Eclectic mix of jewelry, accessories, bath and beauty products, household items and more.
- Pioneer House Specializes in handmade letterpress paper wares made on site along with new and vintage honkytonk clothing and unusual accessorie
- Knoxville Chocolate Company Love the TN chocolates in your swag bag? Grab some more small batch gourmet confections here!
- The Tree and The Vine Fine extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars, fruits of the olive tree and the grape vine.
- Rala Regionally and locally made screen print tshirts, letterpress prints, unique cards, candles and jewelry, toys, magnets, soaps.
- Bliss Eclectic collection of gifts, chic clothing, quality furniture & overall fun shopping
- Fizz Boutique apparel and accessories
- Union Avenue Books Locally owned independent bookstore with a great selection
- Art Market Gallery A cooperative of more than sixty East Tennessee artists dedicated to providing a vibrant marketplace for original art and fine crafts
- Earthbound Trading Co. – A lifestyle shop with a unique array of jewelry, clothing and home decor items
If you have registration questions or want to inquire about a sponsorship opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us by phone or email.
Call: (865) 966-4900