We recently released major updates to one of our premium features, the Resource Module. Some of the management functionality has been moved to their own pages (price lists and sets/categories) and the Resource Library page and Resource Details page have been reorganized and improved.
This release includes:
- Price Lists is where you can add, edit, and copy price lists.
- Sets/Categories is where you manage your resource sets and categories. You are also now able to easily assign multipliers at the set or category level.
- Resource Library is the new overview page with three views – info, pricing, and multipliers. In addition to adding pricing to your price lists and applying multipliers, this is where you add items to your resource library.
- The Resource Details Page has also been updated, with an improved layout and easier editing.
We’ve put together some helpdesk articles to walk you through the updates:
- Managing the Resource Library
- Using the Resource Details Page
- Managing Sets and Categories
- Managing Price Lists
- Managing Discounts, Service Charges & Taxes
- Managing Inventory Units
- Managing GL Accounts
- Managing Departments
We also recently hosted a webinar to walk you through the new pages to help you transition:
We invite you to take the new pages for a test drive and let us know what you think! If you aren’t currently using the Resources Module, give us a call to set up a demo.