VenueOps is the new standard for booking software for performing arts centers & theatres. We’re proud to serve our venue booking software to over 1,000 venues worldwide, including some of the most iconic performing arts centers and theatres:
“VenueOps offered exactly what we needed. EventBooking’s customer care, attention to detail, and willingness to work with us is unparalleled.”
Hannah Guinn, Contracts and Scheduling Manager, Bass Performance Hall
“VenueOps was an evolutionary change for us and streamlined the way we work. The time saved has been a game-changer for our entire team.”
Victor Hamburger, Sr. Director of Strategic Initiatives, Gammage Memorial Auditorium at ASU
The Performing Arts Center & Theatre Solution
Compatible across all modern browsers and mobile devices, VenueOps is intuitively designed to manage sales, booking, contracting, resource allocation and management, event production, event financials and more. If Excel sheets and Word documents aren’t cutting it, or your current theatre software solution is a hindrance rather than a help—it’s time to consider VenueOps as the venue management software your performing arts center / theatre needs.
World-Class Calendar Management
The backbone of our software is an easy-to-use booking calendar designed to streamline communication at your venue.
- Manage your tentative and confirmed dates with flexible views—including month view, grid view, day view, and avails view
- Organize individual performances within a run-of-show
- Display announce dates, pre-sale dates, and on-sale dates
- Customized view settings may be saved and optionally shared with the rest of your team (i.e event types, color coding, event/contract status)
- Integrates with Google calendar, Outlook calendar, and Apple calendar
- Embed a public-facing availability calendar on your website for prospects to access
Mobile Access at no Extra Charge
A smooth mobile experience was front-of-mind when we developed VenueOps.
- Every feature of VenueOps is fully functional on your phone
- Check venue avails on the go and easily share them with prospects
- Send proposals and contracts, navigate event details, and delegate tasks—even away from your desk.
Sales CRM & Account Management
The VenueOps CRM features robust, space-selling tools that handle everything from lead capture to contracting and business intelligence reporting.
- Manage business from inquiry to event finalization
- Track progress towards sales goals
- Manage clients, contacts, and tasks for everyday follow-up
- Generate proposals and contracts
- DocuSign integration for e-signing
Event Management & Operations
Improved efficiency and communication translates to a better work experience for your staff and service to your clients, especially for event management and operations.
- Manage timelines and requirements across departments
- Delegate and manage tasks from start to finish
- Generate event orders and custom event documents
- Restrict or enable users to see each document you upload
- Collaborate in real-time on your mobile device
- Assign internal staff to specific events (i.e House Manager, Production Manager, AV Technician)
Track and allocate charges across multiple invoices, compare estimated vs. actual revenue, and track individual performance metrics such as gross ticket sales, per cap F&B, and comp tickets.
- Analyze event profit & loss
- Create invoices across events
- Manage taxes and discounts
- Restrict access to relevant staff only
- Easily integrate with best-in-class financial systems
Dashboards & Reporting
See what is and isn’t making your facility successful by generating customized reports within VenueOps. More than a booking program for today’s events, VenueOps offers business intelligence for tomorrow’s decisions.
- Analyze every aspect of your event
- Cross-event analysis (i.e Q1 vs. Q2, per event type, per market segment)
- Customizable dashboards for each department
- Export to multiple formats
Purchasing the right talent is easy with integrated artist research. View the following information from Pollstar, Facebook, Bandsintown, Songkick, and more—all in one convenient window.
- Social media metrics (followers, subscribers, etc.)
- Customize the view of your avails, then send them to prospective clients
- Tour histories
- Average ticket sales
- Average gross
- Upcoming and past events
These Standard Integrations come “out of the box,” which means they’re ready to go whenever you are, and require minimal scoping and implementation time:
Destination Marketing Software
Electronic Signature Software
Ticketing, Donor Management & CRM
Online Inquiry Forms
Public-facing form on your website
Ping HD, Four Winds Interactive, Janus, etc.
DESIGNED FOR WORKFLOW, NOT WORK FRICTION
When we at EventBooking set out to develop VenueOps, our mission was to create an uncomplicated, yet capable, venue management tool. Our main objective is to improve communication and efficiency in every department of your facility. Prior to it’s debut, we spent a long time gathering feedback from event professionals such as yourself, and worked with rock-star beta clients to ensure we got it right. We also made sure to support VenueOps with exceptional (and free) customer service, which has since won multiple awards. We see ourselves as a service company first and foremost, who happens to provide incredible venue management software.
VenueOps is available through an annual subscription fee and a one-time setup fee, which is based on the scope of its custom configuration and use. Every account includes unlimited users that can access the system simultaneously, and unlimited customer support.
AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE
We’ll NEVER charge you for a service call or email. We also offer a continually updated Knowledge Base, which includes free tutorial videos and help-desk access. Because it’s so easy to implement and simple to learn, most venues are up and running with VenueOps anywhere between 8-16 weeks—the range depending on the size of your organization.
WORTHY OF YOUR TRUST
Your sensitive information is our top priority. We’ve been building and operating secure, high-powered calendar software for arenas, convention centers, stadiums, amphitheaters, and PACs for over 20 years without a single security breach. We serve over 1,000 venues across 24 countries and are 100% hosted with Amazon Web Services. Our staff is continuously monitoring and evaluating our security and performance.
Schedule A Demo
We love serving venues and our goal is to make your life easier. Please fill out this form. We’ll follow up as soon as possible to assess your needs and provide a pricing estimate. Thanks in advance!