WORTHY OF YOUR TRUST
Effective Date: January 1st 2018
- What personal information EventBooking collects.
- The legal basis for collecting personal information.
- What personal information third parties collect through the Web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How EventBooking uses the information.
- With whom EventBooking may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under EventBooking control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use:
EventBooking collects information at several different points on our web site. Information collected through our corporate site, such as name, address, and phone number, is only collected for purposes of engaging in a sales dialog per a prospect’s request. Information collected via an EventBooking application is collected in order to provide a unique user id for an individual to access the EventBooking application. The EventBooking application also allows users to store others contact information to allow the user to efficiently contact others through the EventBooking application.
The support area via the EventBooking website allows the communication between EventBooking and direct users, however no end user details are shared unless explicitly requested to be so by both parties.
We encourage users of the Support area of the EventBooking website to provide certain information so we can provide a more personalized experience. The reason we use this information is to complete the current transaction, contact by email and understand your needs.
Our legal basis for processing personal data is based on a) your consent, or b) a contract you have entered into with us that requires the processing of personal data.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Technologies such as: Cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by EventBooking and our integration partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
EventBooking uses Website data to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the users personal information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to our Web site, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them.
Communications from the Site:
When customers provide us contact information on our website (user participation is voluntary) we use the information to contact the user to deliver sales and product information that will be useful to them.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing/product emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Sharing Personal Information:
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as registration for our user conference and payment processing. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information in these cases
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If EventBooking is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Information Related to Data Collected through the EventBooking Applications
The EventBooking applications only store personal data for as long as needed to provide services to our users. We will store this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If EventBooking is storing information on behalf of a user then you must contact the user to have the information corrected or deleted.
Social Media Features & Widgets:
Links to Other Websites:
EventBooking has physical security in our facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information. Our company uses secure encryption technology for all sensitive financial data transmitted on our site.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We utilize the encryption available through Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) and never transit public networks without encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting, Deactivating Personal Information:
If you wish to:
- Access, confirm, correct, rectify, update, supplement, anonymise, block, restrict or delete your personal information;
- Object to our use of your personal information;
- If you have any questions about our processing of your personal information; or
- If you would like to transfer your personal information from us to another person or business,
We will provide you with all rights in relation to your personal information to which you are entitled under applicable law. You may withdraw your consent to us collecting or using your personal information at any time by logging into your user account and deselecting the processing options you do not wish us to use. If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your personal information, you can make a complaint to the authority responsible for data protection in the country that you are based.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not use automated decision making regarding your personal information.
2575 Willow Point Way, Suite 109
Knoxville, TN 37931 USA